Dr Oz Featured LED Red Light Therapy on his TV Show
You may have recently seen Dr Oz promoted LED Red Light Therapy on his TV show last month.
Heâ€™s another leading authority endorsing the power of this scientifically proven â€œnaturalâ€, affordable rejuvenation and pain management device. He displayed one of the Red Light Therapy units (LEDâ€™s) made by the same manufacturer who makes the large 2-panel systems I have been promoting for years.
Though Dr Oz revealed only the small hand held unit, their larger 2-panel system is FASTER and larger, therefore takes far less time to do a treatment.
Plus with my $100 discount, free S&H, and no sales tax, you pay LESS than the cost of most hand held LED Red Light Therapy units.
Who has time for that? Dr Oz knows that first hand!
With the 2-panel system you can relax, you donâ€™t have watch a clock and youâ€™re done in 17 minutes. And you can lay the panels onto various parts of the body, such as the thighs to address cellulite, or back and knees to address pain, etc.
For the past 10 years I have been a leading authority in LEDâ€™s and in the area of scientifically proven beauty and age-proofing products. I revealed the power of LED Light Therapy for skin rejuvenation and pain management in my book, Hollywood Beauty Secrets: Remedies to the Rescue.â€
Those who use my 2-panel DPL Therapy System are doctors, aestheticians, nurses, models, actresses, Hollywood make-up artists, TV producers, anchors, radio hosts, moms, baby boomers, professional baseball and football players and physical therapists!
The Red Light Therapy system can help smooth wrinkles; fade age spots or calm pain and inflammation. The large 2-panel system that I recommend is very popular for many reasons:
- Itâ€™s FDA-cleared and made in America.
- Larger panels cover 124 sq. inches, so you can treat larger areas more quickly
- Combines 174 Red and Infrared diodes
- Timer turns off after 17 minutes so NO need to watch a clock
- MUCH faster to do a treatment
- This unit can be used professionally or at home
- It comes with a stand and a Velcro strap for easy body placement
- AND my 2-panel LED system costs LESS than many hand held units (with my discount and free S&H)
How Does LED Red Light Therapy Work?
You CAN look years younger, fade age-spots on face and hands, refine pores, and calm pain with the non-invasive, skin rejuvenating, anti aging, and anti-inflammatory benefits of LED Light Therapy.
Red light skin therapy LEDâ€™s emit wavelengths of light that have been clinically proven and documented for decades by NASA, and the U.S. army. They help quickly repair tissue and damaged cells, stimulate collagen for rejuvenation, and reduce pain, inflammation and skin redness, which is why they are used for anti-aging and speed healing injuries and post-surgical incisions, pulled muscles, lower back pain, swelling and more.
The 2-panel DPL Therapy System I recommend delivers wavelengths of light that penetrate deep down into the dermis, and beyond. These are some of the many red light therapy benefits youâ€™ll receive from this unitâ€¦
- Smoothing and plumping of wrinkles
- Refining pores, reduces pigmentation spots and smooth skin texture
- Faster pain relief and reduce inflammation
- More circulation
- Heals cuts and wound form inside out so prevents scar tissue forming
- The healing process is enhanced with broken bones and other injuries and post-surgical incisions
- Speeds diabetic wound healing
- Can benefit those with arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Helps people suffering from eczema,rosacea, psoriasis, shingles, acne, knee pain, shoulder pain, stretch marks, foot pain, leg pain, wrist pain, cuts, wounds and other conditions.
Your entire family can benefit from this remarkable, non-invasive red light therapy. Dr. Oz believes in it!
Some dermatologists and spas currently offer red light therapy treatments for about $65 to $125 a session. But a far better idea is to own a professional-quality unit so your entire family can use it.
Check your local listings or go online to the Dr Oz website to view the show!