In this video I’m going to show you how to use orange juice to soften feet!
It’s easy and cheap. Best of all you probably already have all the ingredient either in the kitchen cupboard or refrigerator.
Here are the ingredients and step-by-step instruction showing you how to use orange juice to soften feet:
1 cup of oatmeal
4 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 Pitcher of warm water water
1 shallow pail
1. Pour the oatmeal into the pail
2. Followed by the orange juice
3. Top with warm water
4. Mix together well….
5. Soak feet for 20 minutes and rinse.
Your feet will be fabulously soft.
Facts about orange juice and skin care:
It’s 6AM and you’ve just gotten back from the gym! You had that first cup of coffee early in the morning and now it’s time for the OJ – Orange Juice.
You’re going to give the feet an orange juice bath.
So what benefits could orange juice possibly provide to your feet. Well as we all know, orange juice is a major source of Vitamin C which has tremendous skin care benefits. As such, OJ on the skin isn’t as bad an idea as it originally sounds.
Here are some of the reasons orange juice can help the skin and the feet:
- Vitamin C in fresh fruit form can positively help the skin topically as opposed to juice form
- As an antioxidant, orange juice has provides protection against free radicals, bacteria, and has cancer fighting qualities.
- Skin rejuvenation, collagen buildup, and overall skin health are byproducts of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C has helped in the fight against Hirsutism or unwanted facial hair as well as acne.
- Melanin formation which is attributable to age spots, liver spots, and blemishes can be reduced by the use of Vitamin C
If you enjoyed this “1 Minute Beauty Tip”, here are some others you might like to look at!
- 2-step homemade remedy heals cracked, chapped lips
- Banana and Honey Face Mask for all Skin Types
- Exfoliate with coffee grounds for beautiful looking skin
- Fade age spots on face and hands with witch hazel
- Get rid of blemishes and oily skin with potato
- Home remedies for dandruff and dry scalp using vinegar
- Home remedies for spider veins
- How to Exfoliate Your Skin with Baking Soda
- How to get rid of keratosis pilaris
- How to keep nails pink and healthy
- How to make a healthy air freshener with rosemary essential oils
- How to make a pumpkin enzyme mask for acne
- How to make natural lip stain with beets
- How to stop a toothache with clove oil
- How to turn Dull Hair into Shiny Hair
- How to whiten nails or fade nail stains
- Instant Face Lift Mask with Cornstarch and Egg Whites
- Make A Skin Firming Mask With Mashed Potatoes
- Mini face lift with yogurt and lemons
- Oatmeal Mask for Sensitive Skin
- Red Light Therapy for brides and tattoo aftercare
- Peppermint tea to clear blemish prone or oily skin
- Skin is brighter with a instant non-fat dry milk facial mask
- Use mouthwash to get rid of perspiration odor
- Try duct tape to get rid of a plantar wart
- Use orange juice to soften feet
- Use papaya and emu oil to get rid of lip lines
- Use paraben free body sprays for great looking skin
Use orange juice to soften feet