This is an easy and affordable tip on how to make an instant face lift mask with cornstarch and egg whites.
You probably already have all the ingredients in your kitchen cupboard, you just need to know what how to make these great face mask recipes.
Here’s what you need to do to make an instant face lift mask with cornstarch and egg whites.
1. You need two egg whites and instant corn starch
2. Take two egg white and put them into a mixing bowl
3. Use a blender or whisk to mix
4. Slowly add 1/4 teaspoon of cornstarch until you form a nice white paste just like a lemon marang pie
5. Take the paste and leave it on your face for 20 minutes
6. Rinse with tepid water
Try this beauty mask and you’ll be left with tighter, youthful looking skin!
Here are some facts about Cornstarch!
Cornstarch is a byproduct or starch which comes from corn.
Have you ever seen the white part of the kernel of corn?
That’s called the endosperm and it’s located in the middle or at the heart of each kernel of corn. From that is created what we refer to as cornstarch. Cornstarch has many different uses from cooking related to health related. In the kitchen it’s used as a thickening agent for cooking.
Have you ever used powdered sugar in baking? If so, cornstarch is mixed with sugar to make powdered sugar.
However, many individuals have opted for cornstarch because its a health-conscious alternative to talc. Talc is the main ingredient in a biodegradable plastic which has come under significant scrutiny lately.
Cornstarch has never been linked to any problems or demonstrated a potential toxicity.
Facts about Egg Whites:
What makes egg whites so popular in the skin care industry?
If they’re applied to the skin topically, they can help fight facial lines and wrinkles. But they’ve also been known to help tighten the skin.
Egg whites have a number of very favorable benefits they carry. These include the following:
Egg whites are high in protein
They contain Vitamin B and the b complex vitamins. If you’ve ever had a problem with energy or red blood cell production, then you most likely have a B complex vitamin deficiency.
They contain minerals including selenium. Selenium is a preventative mineral that’s been effective in the prevention of hardening of the arteries as well as providing protection against certain types of cancers when taken regularly.
So now you know why they work well together as a mask. You take the health benefits of both and combine that to the thickening agent in cornstarch and…..BINGO….you got an inexpensive facial mask that works!
No need to spend big bucks when you can do it for “pennies on the dollar!”
Here are my Beauty Tips and Tricks for you to enjoy reading:
- 2-step homemade remedy heals cracked, chapped lips
- Banana and Honey Face Mask for all Skin Types
- Exfoliate with coffee grounds for beautiful looking skin
- Fade age spots on face and hands with witch hazel
- Get rid of blemishes and oily skin with potato
- Home remedies for dandruff and dry scalp using vinegar
- Home remedies for spider veins
- How to Exfoliate Your Skin with Baking Soda
- How to get rid of keratosis pilaris
- How to keep nails pink and healthy
- How to make a healthy air freshener with rosemary essential oils
- How to make a pumpkin enzyme mask for acne
- How to make natural lip stain with beets
- How to stop a toothache with clove oil
- How to turn Dull Hair into Shiny Hair
- How to whiten nails or fade nail stains
- Instant Face Lift Mask with Cornstarch and Egg Whites
- Mini face lift with yogurt and lemons
- Oatmeal Mask for Sensitive Skin
- Peppermint tea to clear blemish prone or oily skin
- Red Light Therapy for brides and tattoo aftercare
- Skin is brighter with a instant non-fat dry milk facial mask
- Try duct tape to get rid of a plantar wart
- Use mouthwash to get rid of perspiration odor
- Use orange juice to soften feet
- Use papaya and emu oil to get rid of lip lines
- Use paraben free body sprays for great looking skin
Look and Feel Your Best On Any Budget: Copyright 2007,2011 Louisa Maccan Graves
Beauty Recipes and Tips That Really Work” Copyright 2007,2011 Louisa Maccan Graves
Hollywood Beauty Secrets Remedies To the Rescue: Copyright 2007,2011 Louisa Maccan Graves
make an instant face lift mask with cornstarch and egg whites