In this video, I’ll show you how to make a healthy air freshener with rosemary essential oils.
It’s easy and only takes a couple minutes to do! But, it will leave your house with a fabulous fragrance.
This is great if someone in the house is feeling under the weather with a cold or flu.
This is what you need make a healthy air freshener with rosemary essential oils:
1. Rosemary Essential oil which you can get at the health food store
2. 1/3 cup of water
3. Pour water into a plastic spray bottle and add 15 drops of the Rosemary Essential oils
4. Shake and spray into the air
That is a great way to clean the air plus its healthy and fresh!
Facts about Rosemary Essential Oil and Aromatherapy
If you’ve ever had a chance to sit back and enjoy the fragrance of Rosemary oil, then you know why it is one of the most popular essential oils.
Do you know the health benefits of rosemary oil?
These include the following: stimulate hair growth, boost mental activity, relieve respiratory problems and reduce pain. As a energizing oil, it has been known to be great for restoring mental alertness when experiencing fatigue. But, it’s also been used as a popular ingredient in skin care and rosemary oil for hair care products is very popular.
Have you ever tried rosemary shampoo or rosemary soap?
In the wellness arena, Rosemary has been used to balance the endocrine system and also as a preventative for candida (a form of yeast).
While many people grow rosemary right in their backyard, it origins date back to the Mediterranean area. There it was also referred to as Rosmarinus Officinalis, a culinary or cooking herb. Many dishes are cooked with rosemary oil and freshly plucked rosemary leaves.
The leaves of the rosemary bush are where you’ll find Rosemary essential oil. There is where the extraction comes from. The Rosemary bush actually is a part of the mint family (rosemary mint).
Do you know the other members of the mint family?
It includes basil, lavender, myrtle, rosemary, and sage.
Here are my Beauty Tips and Tricks for you to enjoy reading:
- Learn How to Paint Nails Like a Hand Model
- 2-step homemade remedy heals cracked, chapped lips
- Banana and Honey Face Mask for all Skin Types
- Exfoliate with coffee grounds for beautiful looking skin
- Fade age spots on face and hands with witch hazel
- Get rid of blemishes and oily skin with potato
- Home remedies for dandruff and dry scalp using vinegar
- Home remedies for spider veins
- How to Exfoliate Your Skin with Baking Soda
- How to get rid of keratosis pilaris
- How to keep nails pink and healthy
- How to make a healthy air freshener with rosemary essential oils
- How to make a pumpkin enzyme mask for acne
- How to make natural lip stain with beets
- How to stop a toothache with clove oil
- How to turn Dull Hair into Shiny Hair
- How to whiten nails or fade nail stains
- Instant Face Lift Mask with Cornstarch and Egg Whites
- Make A Skin Firming Mask With Mashed Potatoes
- Mini face lift with yogurt and lemons
- Oatmeal Mask for Sensitive Skin
- Red Light Therapy for brides and tattoo aftercare
- Peppermint tea to clear blemish prone or oily skin
- Skin is brighter with a instant non-fat dry milk facial mask
- Use mouthwash to get rid of perspiration odor
- Try duct tape to get rid of a plantar wart
- Use orange juice to soften feet
- Use papaya and emu oil to get rid of lip lines
- Use paraben free body sprays for great looking skin
Look and Feel Your Best On Any Budget: Copyright 2007,2011 Louisa Maccan Graves
Beauty Recipes and Tips That Really Work” Copyright 2007,2011 Louisa Maccan Graves
Hollywood Beauty Secrets Remedies To the Rescue: Copyright 2007,2011 Louisa Maccan Graves
healthy air freshener with rosemary essential oils