This is a great time to learn how to exfoliate your skin with baking soda.
Many celebrities spend thousands of dollars on microdermabrasion but you can do at home with baking soda!
Here’s how easy it is to exfoliate your skin with baking soda. This is what you do!
You need baking soda and water.
1. Wash your face and while it’s still wet, grab some baking soda and scrub in a circular motion
2. Do this 2-3- time per week tops. Doing this every day will thin the skin
3. This can be done from the head to the toes
CAUTION: For those people with sensItive skin or rosacea, do NOT use this scrub as it will exacerbate the rosacea and increase the redness.
Baking soda is a very interesting product. Did you know that the primary source of this mineral comes from Wyoming?
Baking soda is extracted from mother earth as sodium sesquicarbonate otherwise referred to as trona.
But there are other neat little tips and tricks involving baking soda as an exfoliant you can use to make yourself look like a million bucks.
One of my favorite is using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to whiten your teeth. Now, you should only do this once in a while but here’s what you do.
Take one part hydrogen peroxide, one part baking soda, and one part water. Thoroughly mix these together and either swish in your mouth and brush with your toothbrush.
This mixture will help remove coffee stains and other problems.
Caution: using this mixture too much could cause a problem with the enamel of the tooth so use it sparingly. It’s very effective and cost efficient and it works.
Should you experience any problems with your teeth, always seek the advice of your dentist.
If you enjoyed this “1 Minute Beauty Tip”, here are some others you might like to look at!
- 2-step homemade remedy heals cracked, chapped lips
- Banana and Honey Face Mask for all Skin Types
- Exfoliate with coffee grounds for beautiful looking skin
- Fade age spots on face and hands with witch hazel
- Get rid of blemishes and oily skin with potato
- Home remedies for dandruff and dry scalp using vinegar
- Home remedies for spider veins
- How to Exfoliate Your Skin with Baking Soda
- How to get rid of keratosis pilaris
- How to keep nails pink and healthy
- How to make a healthy air freshener with rosemary essential oils
- How to make a pumpkin enzyme mask for acne
- How to make natural lip stain with beets
- How to stop a toothache with clove oil
- How to turn Dull Hair into Shiny Hair
- How to whiten nails or fade nail stains
- Instant Face Lift Mask with Cornstarch and Egg Whites
- Mini face lift with yogurt and lemons
- Oatmeal Mask for Sensitive Skin
- Peppermint tea to clear blemish prone or oily skin
- Red Light Therapy for brides and tattoo aftercare
- Skin is brighter with a instant non-fat dry milk facial mask
- Try duct tape to get rid of a plantar wart
- Use mouthwash to get rid of perspiration odor
- Use orange juice to soften feet
- Use papaya and emu oil to get rid of lip lines
- Use paraben free body sprays for great looking skin
How to Exfoliate Your Skin with Baking Soda