Learn how to get rid of age spots on face and hands using witch hazel in just a few easy to follow steps.
Many people battle age spots for years but they can be controlled and you don’t need to spend a fortune doing so!
This is all you need and what you do:
– Witch hazel
– Fresh lemon
– Q tip
1. Pour 2 tablespoons of witch hazel into a bowl
2. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon which is equal to 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
3. Mix in bowl
4. Use a q tip and spot dab the mixture onto the age spots before bed
5. Let dry and put on the night time moisturizer
6. Repeat process for 2 weeks and the spots will be faded
Is witch hazel good for your skin? Here a some of the many witch hazel benefits:
Many people are familiar with witch hazel but did you know there are four important witch hazel benefits that can impact your life. They include the following: anti-inflammatory benefits, antimicrobial benefits, astringent benefits, and sun damage benefits.
But first where does witch hazel come from?
It’s an extract from the leaves of the Hammameli virginiana shrub which is found in North America. It has been talked about for years in regards to its medicinal benefits. Some of the other treatments witch hazel is used for include colds, fever, TB, burns, cancer, and hemorrhoids.
So, is witch hazel good for your face?
Yes and my video above gave you a great beauty tips recipe to control age spots using witch hazel. So, as you probably realized, the major use of witch hazel has been taking care of troublesome skin conditions.
Here are the benefits of witch hazel for skin in a little more detail:
Anti-inflammatory – it’s been used to treat diaper rash, razor burn and bug bits because it possesses great anti-inflammatory properties.
Antimicrobial – if you’ve ever had poison ivy, chicken pox or the normal bruises and cuts, you probably know they’re all caused or irritated by viruses and bacteria. Witch hazel provides fast and efficient relief to all the above skin conditions.
Astringent – because it carries a high level of tannins in its leaves, witch hazel is a potent astringent. Tannins are needed to strengthen and tighten skin proteins. They then produce a protecting covering advancing skin healing as well as effective in stopping bleeding.
Sun Damage – most of us have experienced the pain of sunburn at some point of our live. Witch hazel is a great way treat sunburn and prevent peeling and flaking of the outer layer of skin, the epidermis.
If you enjoyed this “1 Minute Beauty Tip”, here are some others you might like to look at!
- Learn How to Paint Nails Like a Hand Model
- 2-step homemade remedy heals cracked, chapped lips
- Banana and Honey Face Mask for all Skin Types
- Exfoliate with coffee grounds for beautiful looking skin
- Fade age spots on face and hands with witch hazel
- Get rid of blemishes and oily skin with potato
- Home remedies for dandruff and dry scalp using vinegar
- Home remedies for spider veins
- How to Exfoliate Your Skin with Baking Soda
- How to get rid of keratosis pilaris
- How to keep nails pink and healthy
- How to make a healthy air freshener with rosemary essential oils
- How to make a pumpkin enzyme mask for acne
- How to make natural lip stain with beets
- How to stop a toothache with clove oil
- How to turn Dull Hair into Shiny Hair
- How to whiten nails or fade nail stains
- Instant Face Lift Mask with Cornstarch and Egg Whites
- Make A Skin Firming Mask With Mashed Potatoes
- Mini face lift with yogurt and lemons
- Oatmeal Mask for Sensitive Skin
- Red Light Therapy for brides and tattoo aftercare
- Peppermint tea to clear blemish prone or oily skin
- Skin is brighter with a instant non-fat dry milk facial mask
- Use mouthwash to get rid of perspiration odor
- Try duct tape to get rid of a plantar wart
- Use orange juice to soften feet
- Use papaya and emu oil to get rid of lip lines
- Use paraben free body sprays for great looking skin